The organisers invite interested scholars/practitioners to submit an abstract for oral presentation, poster or submission of a documentary on any of the knowledge sessions of the conference.
Focus Areas of Discussion
- Available Research, Data and Evidence: Gaps and Consolidation
- Strategies for Prevention, Early Intervention and Preparedness: Community Models, Awareness, Role of media / social media, Campaigns
- Best Practices and Models that work towards best interest of children
- Disability and other Special Considerations
- Understanding Mental Health Care, Trauma Informed Care and Depression
- Direct Engagement with Children & Youth: Bringing out diverse views and participation
- Measuring Success, Evaluation and Impact
For the main sub themes of the 3rd BICON, --- Click Here
All abstracts FOR THE POSTER should contain the following:
- The title of your abstract
- Abstract text – 250-300 words (excluding the abstract title and other contact details)
- Presentation type
- Theme / Subtheme
- Name and organisation of all presenters and authors
- 100 word presenter(s) biography
Download the brief to read more about Poster specifications --- Click Here
Rules for Submission
All abstracts FOR THE DOCUMENTARY OR ORAL SUBMISSION should contain the following:
- Essential to capture on ground experiences, successes and challenges in individual or institutional capacity
- Essential that there is a call to action in terms of key learning
- Documentary of high video and audio quality and maximum 2.5. minutes
- Subtitles in English must
- IF ORAL presentation, maximum time is 5 minutes
- Early Bird registration – NOW CLOSED
- Standard registrations – Open till 31st Jan, 2018
- Late registrations – 1st Fed, 2018 onwards
- Submission for abstracts for oral presentations – NOW CLOSED
- Submission for abstracts for posters & documentaries – Open till 15th Feb, 2018
Decision on Abstracts
- Your abstract will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee, which will decide whether the abstract is accepted or not for the poster presentation.
- Authors of selected abstracts would be invited to submit full conference posters and participate to present it at the 3rd BICON. Some select bursaries may also be made available, subject to funds available and early request basis
- All poster and documentaries should be submitted in English language only.
- All selected abstracts will be published in the souvenir being published on this occasion and the Udayan Care’s website.
- All work should be original work of the author(s).
- All presenters and discussants must be registered for the conference to participate. See details of registration here.